We got involved with PMI, which is affliated with TaxClub. As each step progressed, it has cost us more and more money. The worst part is none of the costs are discussed or mentioned up front. I, in fact, had said at one point (to PMI) that "we don't have any more money to invest" and was told that there "would be no more costs".

We got involved with this whole thing via StoresOnLine.com, thinking that we could own and operate a business from home. They then passed us onto TaxClub to do our taxes and service our tax needs. We, ourselves, have been legitimate, honest, and unfortunately, trusting. We've been duped, like in a shell game.

We'd like to suggest that you avoid PMI and StoresOnLine.com. That's where this this whole mess began for us. Now we're tens of thousands in debt for a business that cannot happen. Our dreams are shattered!

Is there a class action suit out there? How do we add our name to the list? We're financially tapped out now, with no way to recupe our costs.

Had an Experience with PMI?

Comments

FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more